Blue kitchens are becoming an increasingly popular design trend. With so many different shades of blue to choose from, it makes it possible for just about anyone to get on board.
Here are 12 examples of kitchens all along the blue spectrum that range from so light that they’re nearly white all the way to blues so dark that they’re almost black.
1. The pastel blue used on the lower cabinets of this kitchen compliment the other other pastel colors used on the floor and works with the light wood countertops and partially wood upper cabinets.
Interior design by Boho Studio
2. A soft blue has been used on the lower cabinets, as well as on and inside of some of the upper open box shelves to create a bright, welcoming kitchen.
Kitchen designed by TVIS
3. The soft blue cabinetry in this kitchen has been paired with bright white walls and countertops which are a strong contrast to the wood flooring.
Designed by Arent&Pyke
4. Hardware has been replaced with rectangular cutouts on the front of these dark teal kitchen cabinets.
See more photos of this home, here. Designed by Asante Architecture & Design. Photography by Marius Rua.
5. The lack of hardware combined with the grey wood floor and concrete ceiling really brighten and intensify the blue kitchen cabinets.
Designed by HAO design. Photography by hey!cheese.
6. Color isn’t shied away from in this bright kitchen featuring all blue cabinetry and bright orange accents.
7. The rich blue kitchen cabinets and stainless steel hardware with the yellow accent details make this kitchen feel sophisticated yet playful.
Designed by Casamanara. Photography by Evan Joseph.
8. Two shades of blue have been used on the cabinets of this kitchen and tie in with the other uses of blue throughout the rest of the interior.
See more of the home, here. Designed by Bruce Bolander.
9. The deep periwinkle blue on the cabinets of this kitchen warm it up and soften up the stainless steel appliances.
Designed by Mandril Arquitetura + Interiores.
10. The marble countertops and backsplash, gold hardware, crystal knobs, and rich blue cabinetry make for a classy and timeless kitchen.
Designed by Toronto Interior Design Group.
11. This all blue kitchen is broken up by the white countertops and gold details in the lighting and hardware used throughout the room.
See more photos of this apartment, here. Designed by Studio Wills + Architects. Photography by Beton Brut.
12. The dark blue cabinets of this modern kitchen bring in a touch of sophisticated fun and help bring out the darker flecks in the marble island.
Designed by Studio Muir. Photography by Nicole Franzen.
Get the contemporist daily email newsletter – sign up here