This applejack freezer moonshine is really strong so it is advisable to be very careful while drinking it because you will feel very hungover the next day. Because the multi freezing process yields a very smooth product. You will be very tempted to want to drink much more than you should, because it goes down so easy. The perfect way to drink alcohol of this strength is to mix into another liquid, like club soda, or juice. The method that the Youtuber, Bearded, and Bored uses to make this awesome moonshine is pretty much the traditional way of brewing hard cider with a twist at the end. This recipe takes the hard cider idea to a whole new level using multiple freezes and thaws to condense this beverage to a very refined liquor.
Ingredients and Materials:
- 1 gallon of apple juice (no preservatives, the preservatives will interfere with the yeast)
- 3 cups dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon yeast nutrient
- 1/2 teaspoon pectic enzyme
- 1 teaspoon distillers active dry yeast (D.A.D.Y.)
- 1 can of frozen apple juice concentrate
- Thaw on bottling day hydrometer
- Bucket spigot
- Star San
- Mini siphon
- Bottle capper and caps (or swing-top bottles)
After you have made moonshine in the traditional method, you then separate it into individual bottles and freeze it then thaw it over and over until the applejack moonshine will not freeze anymore.
Gradually the apple moonshine will increase in strength, so be careful, this is very strong.
This recipe is delicious, for mixed drinks, I do not recommend drinking this alone.
How To Make Applejack Freezer Moonshine