Summer is just around the corner, so it’s time to start thinking about your plants. Whether you grow them inside or out, you’ll need to water them throughout the season. So we’ve compiled a list of stylish and ergonomically friendly watering cans for you.
1. The long spouts on these metallic watering cans make them perfect for hard to reach plants, and they spruce up your decor when not in use.
Mini Watering Can from Anderssen and Voll
2. This mint colored watering can can also be used as a drink pitcher simply by removing the lid and using the long spout as a handle.
Deuce Pitcher/Watering Can designed by Earnest Studio & Emilie Pallard for Umbra Shift
3. The matte black finish on this watering can, and the wooden handles give it a modern look while maintaining the traditional form.
SALLADSKAL from Ikea
4. This minimalist watering can is made from a polished metal, giving it a constant shine that will have you wanting to display it just as much as your plants.
Well Watering Can designed by Anderssen and Voll for Menu
5. With the wood handle and the soft grey metal, this watering can will blend right into a minimalist interior full of plants.
BITTERGURKA Watering Can from Ikea
6. These small watering cans come in a range of fun colors making them perfect for watering your sprouting buds.
Handy Indoor Plastic Watering Can from Haws
7. The timeless design of this stainless steel watering can makes it perfect for both new and experienced gardeners.
Stainless Watering Can from Terrain
8. These small watering cans feature a simple design and long spouts, making them good for getting at hard to reach plants.
Paul Loebach designed the X Watering Can for Kontextur
9. Available in both silver and gold finishes, these modern watering cans add a metallic touch to your interior and will help keep your plants thriving all year long.
Designed by AYTM, this watering can is available from Scandinavian Design Center
10. This pastel watering can is large enough to be used on your potted plants outside, and compact enough to be used on your indoor plants.
IKEA PS 2002 from Ikea
11. This long spouted watering can has been made from sturdy steel and has a timeless design to ensure that it lasts a lifetime.
Professional Watering Can from HAWS
12. The lack of a handle on this watering can gives it a minimalist design that’s still easy and comfortable to use because of the narrow neck and long spout.
Saic Watering Carafe from CB2
13. These fun, small round watering cans are perfect for watering your indoor plants or plants sitting on a small deck or patio.