Autumn is one of the best time of the year when the weather outside is cool and sprightly. I mean everybody loves Spring season and that’s alright because it speaks of new beginnings and fresh and bright green foliage but as the philosophy goes in life, whatever begins has an end date, and endings are just new beginnings. So is the autumn season. Its bright crimson foliage is equally awe- striking as the spring green foliage.Autumn is my favourite season and I love to decorate my home with fall ideas and fall items.
Fall décor does not just limit to making things a little spooky because Halloween is round the corner. Infact for decorating your homes you just need to step outside for once. It’s really difficult today to find out time and sit in nature, but if you can just sit outside for a while, feel the warmth of the Libra Sun on your skin, hum a tune along the fall breeze and take inspirations from the crimson and candy coloured leaves outside to let go of the old and worn out and be self-sufficient& independent.
Cool ideas to create a tranquil little autumn cottage, for tranquillity of the soul.
- The gorgeous pumpkins could be used to decorate with twigs and thatch and, it could be carved out to place inside small lamps. These delicate showpieces are brilliant showstoppers and go perfect on any tabletops or sidetables.
- You just need to collect some dead twigs, branches and stems, from your garden and cut them in sixes and place them inside decorated vases or designed pots. They create the perfect setting for a fall room.
- Pumpkins can be carved out and decorated with lights. These can go up in the ceilings and change the ceiling’s look completely.
- Change the flooring with delicious autumn rugs of autumn colours, or simple colours that make a subtle statement of sophistication with a little use of black or red or grey.
- Change the seating covers into knitted autumn colours and accentuate them with the heady use of white or grey or black colours.
- Collect as much of the colourful leaves you can and use them to make your favourite designs by sticking it on top of pumpkins or flower vases or garden pots or hanging pots in your room.
- The leaves can be used in myriad methods, make a centrepiece using them, or place them along with other flowers in your homes to give them an autumnal spin.
- An interestingidea could be to paint up these leaves in colours of your choice and imprint them on your cushions or curtains, or you might even put them up on a frame and put it up atop table tops
- Autumn leaves can be used to redesign old lamp shades and twigs could be used for the holders to turn it into a vintage fall lamp.
- You might even keep these leaves framed up on walls and make a striking wall of leaves.
- The leaves can be tied by a thread and turned into an autumn wind chime
- Think beyond the fall wreath and cut out shapes or alphabets and cover them in colour papers and spray autumn grace on it by sticking the twigs or leaves you’ve gathered.
- Change the colour of your rooms into bright crimson or candy colours to bring in the smartly oxidized effects of nature, you see outside. Furthermore these colours though being bright have an unique power to calm down the ambience making your room aa tranquil little space for the soul to revive.