There’s no doubt that marble walls look sophisticated and classy. But they also look expensive, usually because they are. If a marble wall is something you dream of having but think it can only stay in your dreams, think again. Here are 8 examples of marble wallpaper that will give the real stuff a run for it’s money – and save you some!
1. This subtle grey and white removable marble wallpaper matches any decor style and can be taken down easily if you decide the look is no longer for you.
White Marble Removable Wallpaper from loveCOLORAY
2. Make a dramatic statement with a bold black marble wallpaper with white veins running throughout it.
Black marble wallpaper from Murals Wallpaper.
3. This white, grey, and black marble wallpaper turns a boring wall into a statement one.
Marble Wallpaper from Ferm Living
4. Pair your marble with some subtle triangles to break up the look and inject some color into your space.
Marble wallpaper from Lile Sadi.
5. This neutral wallpaper creates a tiled marble look that can easily be mistaken for the real thing.
Amarillo wallpaper from the Gaia collection from Inkiostro Bianco.
6. Another example of a tiled look, this marble wallpaper has various tones in it to create an authentic textured look.
Beige Marble Wallpaper by PIET HEIN EEK. Available at NLXL.
7. The subtle grey veins in this marble wallpaper help it tie together the grey elements in an interior.
Marble Self Adhesive Wallpaper from Nicematches
8. This predominantly white marble wallpaper has black veins throughout it that create a dramatic contrast that would look great partnered with simple decor.
Marble Wallpaper from Livettes
Get the contemporist daily email newsletter – sign up here