Winter has subsided. Now it is time to welcome the fresh spring air into your home. Moreover, it’s time to indulge in some Spring cleaning. Agree? So, take a lung full of April air and get ready to dust off the winter dirt.
Spring means freshness all around you. It means smelling the fresh bloom of tulips and witnessing the colorful and fragrant ambiance created by the lemons. It also means organizing your home so that it looks cleaner, neater and much fresher.
But, some say that cleaning is only fun when it’s done by the maid. I certainly disagree with them. According to the famous Netflix star, Marie Kondo, “The objective of cleaning is not just to clean, but to feel happy living within that environment.” Somehow I find myself agreeing with her.
I feel home cleaning is like meditation. It’s kind of like a therapy where you let go of the excessive noise and turmoil (dirt & dust here) and make room for peace, hope, and love (neat & tidy home).
Clean homes also keep your mind clean and clutter free. You are able to narrow down your focus on the things that matter to you, and you’re less likely to lose things that are important to you.
So, without much ado, let me introduce to you, some of the best Spring cleaning hacks, tips, and tricks along with free spring cleaning checklist printable for all rooms. Let’s get started.
60 Spring Room decor ideas
Say aloha to Spring in the best possible way for your home
Simple Home decor hacks that you must know
50+ Spring crafts to make
#1. Use Pillow Cases to clean Ceiling Fans | Found from The Krazy Coupon Lady
- One of the easiest ways to clean your ceiling fans without spilling the dirt on your head or all over the floor is by using a soft pillowcase.
- You got to start from the innermost end of the fan and slowly dust off the dirt of the fan blade.
#2. Use Newspapers to Get that Steak free window | Found From Organizationjunkie.com
Cleaning the windows is an important part of Spring cleaning.
- When paper towels and solutions don’t work, then, simply rub your window with vinegar.
- Then use an old waded newspaper to wipe off the residue.
- You’ll see that steak free shine which you always wanted.
#3. Use this Checklist to clean your walls | Found from Onedoessimply.com
- Cleaning the walls can be really hard if you don’t know how to do it.
- So, the next time, you are wondering how to clean your walls, just take ideas from this Spring wall cleaning checklist.
#4. Start Decluttering | Found on Thewhoot.com
- This list of tossing out 60 things you don’t need will help you a lot while you are trying to spring clean your home.
#5. Use Tongs to clean window blinders | Found on Onecrazyhouse.com
- Cleaning the window blinds is really important to let the fresh spring breeze into our homes. But, every time I think about cleaning it, I wonder, how to do it.
- After trying many tricks, I think this worked like a charm for me.
#6. Cleaning Computer Keyboard | Found on Adebtfreestressfreelife.com
- Put on your rubber gloves and wipe off the dust on your computer desk and keyboard.
#7. Use Lint Roller to clean your bed skirt and fabric headboard | Found on Craftivitydesigns.com
- When you want to spend less time cleaning your bedroom, then these lint rollers are going to be your excellent companion.
#8. Use Washing Machine to Wash Pillows | Found on Practicallyfunctional.com
Clean pillows are really important to me. And, I’m sure you love them too. Watch how this blogger turns those dirty stained pillows into something clean and tidy.
#9. Use Swiffer Dusters for Vent Cover Cleaning | Found on Stuffedsuitcase.com
These amazing dusters lock dust from every corner and don’t let it go. You can use dusters from any company which you like but, cleaning your vent would help you breathe the fresh spring breeze.
#10. Cleaning Cookie Sheets | Found on Onegoodthingbyjillee.com
Now that Easter is around the corner, do you want to give your cookie sheets a cleaner and tidier look? Then just use baking soda, hydrogen peroxide and some more baking soda on the stain and leave it for a few hours. You’ll be amazed by the result.
#11. Use Lavender Laundry Sponges and let your clothes smell fresh | Found on smartschoolhouse.com
The season of spring means aroma laden air of fresh bloom. So, if you want your clothes too to smell spring, then you should definitely use these lavender sponges. They’ll introduce that extra bit of freshness in your clothes.
So, these were some of the best and easiest Spring Cleaning ideas. Thank you for visiting HikenDip.Com. Hope you had fun reading this article. Also, feel free to share this article.