1. This chandelier has been made from over 120 steam-bent wooden shapes.
Giant Flock Chandelier by Tom Raffield
2. This delicate looking chandelier was made from a collection of unglazed bone china bells.
Susurrus Chandelier by Item
3. This dazzling chandelier has been made from thin nickel chains with LED lighting.
Volver by Studio 14 for Terzani
4. This minimalist chandelier is made from conical metallic elements that hide LED lights within.
MIKADO Pendant Chandelier by Filippo Mambretti for Morosini
5. This chandelier was made from 50 transparent pieces with LED lights positioned on their axis.
Aria Transparent Chandelier by Zaha Hadid & Patrik Schumacher for SLAMP
6. This ribbon-like chandelier has been made from curved carbon fiber.
Carbon 451 Lamp by Marcus Tremonto
7. Each of the glass shades on this chandelier have words written on them.
Scripted Pendant Chandelier by Alison Berger
8. This almost cloud-like chandelier is made from galvanized painted steel.
Flou by Arturo Álvarez
9. This whimsical chandelier is made up of multiple wood veneer lights with little gold birds.
Candelabro by Mariví Calvo for LZF
10. Each antler is made of hand-welded steel fitted with a small glass crystal.
Antlers by Yellow Goat Design
11. Six tiers of suspended brass rings make up this circular chandelier.
Salo Elama by Cameron Design House
Get the contemporist daily email newsletter – sign up here